I remember, one morning, when I was going through town on my bike. I felt this need to smile, because I was quite satisfied. I wasn’t in a bad mood or anything, which was different from usual. But I couldn’t keep that smile on my face, not for any longer than 3 seconds. You know why? Because I didn’t want to let the world believe that I was actually happy, that I was doing well. That thought rushed into my mind as soon as the smallest smile appeared on my lips.
You have no idea how I happy I am that I now smile more than ever, and that these days I don’t want to frown or look sad in public, because I want the world to know that I’m happy now.
- Me: You know, that could happen to any one of us. You don't belong making fun of someone like that, what's wrong with you?
- Girl: God gave me a mouth to speak & I'm gonna use it.
- Me: Well, God gave you a mouth to eat too, but you abused that privilege.
- Girl: -Speechless-
- Me: Oh, & you might wanna wipe that ketchup off of your chin.
- Girl: -Goes to wipe chin-
- Me: No, your other chin.